A WINNING TEAM
Current Job Vacancies
Hospitality Trainers and Assessors
Community College Northern Inland Inc. is a not-for-profit registered training organisation (RTO) specialising in a range of nationally accredited adult education programs. The College is currently seeking qualified and experienced Hospitality Trainers and Assessors.
We provide Hospitality training throughout the Northern Inland region, at our campuses in Barraba, Bingara, Gunnedah, Inverell, Moree, Narrabri and Warialda. We pride ourselves on the quality of training we deliver—our key focus is our students and affording them with a rewarding and enriching learning experience.
Due to an increase in demand, we're seeking Hospitality Trainers and Assessors from throughout the Northern Inland region to join our dedicated team.
Area of delivery
The qualifications you will train include:
You should currently hold, or be willing to obtain:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment; or
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment + TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills + TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools.
You will also need:
- a valid driver’s licence;
- access to your own comprehensively insured vehicle;
- a current National Police Clearance Check; and
- a current Working With Children Check.
Ready to apply?
To apply, download and read the Trainer Assessor Duty Statement and Trainer Assessor Qualification Standard. Submit your application, including cover letter, current resumé, and responses to the selection criteria via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch
We know the importance of understanding the work environment before you commit to an application. If you need answers to your questions about the role or you just want to make sure we're a good fit for you before applying to join us, we'd be happy to arrange a time to talk. Start by emailing us at email@example.com.