BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business - Skill Sets
Building Business Relationships
This course is a Skill Set that delivers three units of competency from the BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business. This training will help you develop the critical skills you need to build essential communication, customer service and business relationships strategies that will help you advance your career or move into a basic supervisory role providing leadership and guidance to others. Topics covered in this accredited training include:
- Facilitate and apply communication strategies in the workplace within any industry, with a focus on the skills required by supervisor level workers who have responsibility for other workers.
- Advise, carry out and evaluate customer service strategies for addressing customer needs and problems, with a focus on the skills required by workers who guide and delegate work related tasks to others.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective work relationships and networks through relationship building and negotiation skills that contribute to the creation of solutions to unpredictable problems, with a focus on the skills required by workers who provide guidance to others.
Units of Competency
Students will complete the following accredited units of competency from the BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business:
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBOPS404 Implement customer service strategies
- BSBTWK401 Build and maintain business relationships.
This course will be completed over 2 months as blended learning with training delivered in the following ways:
- Face-to-face instruction and support to practise the skills for each unit
- Virtual learning classrooms with other students via Zoom
- 24/7 access to online resources in the Learner Portal
- Regular class interaction and support from your trainer.
This course is ideal for anyone interested in a career in business, including:
- People preparing to return to work after a period of absence who wish to develop specialised business skills;
- Existing employees who want to improve their skills and knowledge, change work roles or apply for other work roles;
- Business owners, freelance workers or contractors who wish to strengthen their business relationship building skills.
Prerequisites for Training
Outlined are the pre-requisites for student enrolment:
- Age eligibility will be course specific (check course requirements);
- Students must have a good command of English and good comprehension;
- Students are required to provide a current email address for contact and communication.
This is a Skill Set that delivers units of competency from the BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business. Further study pathways available to learners who undertake this training include completion of:
- BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business.
The cost of this training is $290 for the full Skill Set.
There are currently no dates listed for enrolment online. Please complete the enquiry form below to have local staff contact you about upcoming dates.