A WINNING TEAM
Current Job Vacancies
VET Coordinator - Engineering
Community College Northern Inland Inc. (CCNI) is a not-for-profit registered training organisation (RTO) specialising in a range of nationally accredited adult education programs. The College currently has an exciting opportunity to join our team as Vocational Education and Training (VET) Coordinator - Engineering.
The VET Coordinator - Engineering will support the delivery of CCNI’s Engineering qualifications (Mechanical and Fabrication Trade) by securing apprenticeships through liaison with local employers and local schools, conducting training and assessment of students and assist in the management of a small number of Trainers. The position also involves the development of training schedules and funding submissions in conjunction with the Executive Officer and VET Manager. The position requires a person who understands Apprenticeship contracts and the ability to develop strong relationships with local industry.
This position is permanent part-time. CCNI offers generous salary packaging options with salary package up to $15,900 per annum each FBT year, plus further meals and entertainment benefits. The position can be based in Tamworth, Armidale or Gunnedah.
- Hold the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment from the TAE Training Package, or a diploma or higher-level qualification in adult education AND hold relevant qualifications in Engineering Trade.
- Previous experience supporting apprentices and understanding of apprenticeship contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment and independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent and effective written, oral communication skills, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated staff management and supervision skills.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft 365 Office Suite.
- Sound understanding of Fair Work Act and WH&S legislation.
- Current Driver’s Licence.
- Current Working With Children Check and Police Check.
- Demonstrated experience in RTO registration and compliance under ASQA.
- Sound understanding of Vocational Education Training (VET) and the VET sector.
Ready to apply?
If you think this sounds like you, please send your cover letter, current resumé, and responses to the essential criteria via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Monday 21st August 2023. Applications that do not address the essential criteria will not be considered.