A WINNING TEAM
Current Job Vacancies
Executive Officer (EO)
Community College Northern Inland Inc. (CCNI) is a not-for-profit registered training organisation (RTO) specialising in a range of nationally accredited adult education programs. The College is currently seeking an Executive Officer (EO) with the capacity to be creative, innovative and responsive to the needs of our seven campuses and their communities.
The EO will work with the Board of Directors to shape the strategic priorities of the RTO and provide strong, effective leadership to a staff of over 30. The EO will be responsible for the organisation's performance, compliance with its contractual obligations, financial viability, and overall operations.
Other key areas of responsibility will include, but not be limited to:
- Reporting to and informing the Board on a regular basis on all issues, whether internal or external, that require their deliberation and guidance;
- Building and maintaining high-level strategic stakeholder relationships with a broad range of industry participants;
- Providing visionary leadership to inspire a high-performing team and promote a culture of innovation, accountability, and service excellence.
This position is permanent full-time with the office location negotiable within the College’s operational area. CCNI Inc. offers generous salary packaging options with salary packaging up to $15,900 per annum each FBT year, plus further meals and entertainment benefits. A company vehicle is included for private and work use.
- Advanced understanding of VET delivery and RTO compliance and funding requirements.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and community organisations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability in managing and leading a team of professionals, in pursuit of excellence in service quality and delivery.
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated experience managing and acquitting government funding.
- Current Driver’s Licence and the ability to travel, through country roads, with occasional overnight stays.
- Current Police Check and Working with Children Check.
- Ability to meet ASQA Fit and Proper Person Criteria.
- Hold the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment from the TAE Training Package, or a diploma or higher-level qualification in adult education (or the required training qualification as required by the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs 2015).
- Excellent data management, statistical analysis.
Ready to apply?
If you think this sounds like you or you would like further information regarding this exciting opportunity, please contact Di Carter on 0428 523 208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application including cover letter by 5pm Tuesday, 1st August 2023.