A WINNING TEAM
Current Job Vacancies
Disability Services Trainer and Assessor
Gunnedah, Inverell and Narrabri Campuses
Community College Northern Inland is seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Disability Services Trainer and Assessor.
The College operates a registered training organisation (RTO) from the regional towns of Barraba, Bingara, Gunnedah, Inverell, Moree, Narrabri and Warialda. We specialise in offering local classes to local people and businesses with industry trainers in an open and accessible way. Our trainers should strive to work flexibly and creatively to meet the needs of our learners and business clients.
We are seeking a talented, driven, industry-based trainer and assessor to work with us delivering training in Disability Services in our Gunnedah, Inverell and Narrabri campuses.
Area of delivery
- Fully qualified in relevant industry.
- Experience training with a strong interest in writing and developing training programs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Hold the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
- Current driver licence.
- Car with comprehensive insurance.
- Understanding of the Fair Work Act.
- Understanding of Work Health & Safety legislation.
- Current Working With Children Check.
- National Police Clearance Certificate.
Ready to apply?
To apply, download and read the Trainer Assessor Duty Statement and Trainer Assessor Qualification Standard. Submit your application, including cover letter, current resumé, and responses to the selection criteria via email to email@example.com.
Get in touch
We know the importance of understanding the work environment before you commit to an application. If you need answers to your questions about the role or you just want to make sure we're a good fit for you before applying to join us, we'd be happy to arrange a time to talk. Start by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.