A WINNING TEAM
Current Job Vacancies
Community Services Trainer and Assessor
Moree, Narrabri and Gunnedah Campuses
Community College Northern Inland Inc. (CCNI) is a not-for-profit registered training organisation specialising in a range of nationally accredited adult education programs. Due to an increase in demand, we are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Trainer and Assessor to deliver Community Services – Certificates III and IV.
As a Trainer & Assessor you will:
- plan and prepare training sessions for delivery;
- monitor, mark and conduct student assessments;
- conduct support sessions with students and regularly contact the student cohort to provide support;
- plan, review and improve training and assessment materials, including participating in assessment validation;
- conduct work-placement site assessments.
Experience facilitating training in flexible delivery modes (ie. via Zoom and in a face-to-face capacity) will be highly regarded. Some evening and weekend work may be required along with some travel.
Area of delivery
- Hold the TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment; or TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment + TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills + TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools.
- Fully qualified in relevant industry with current industry experience.
- Experience training with a strong interest in writing and developing training programs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Current driver licence.
- Car with comprehensive insurance.
- Understanding of the Fair Work Act.
- Understanding of Work Health & Safety legislation.
- Current Working With Children Check.
- National Police Clearance Certificate.
Ready to apply?
To apply, download and read the Trainer Assessor Duty Statement and Trainer Assessor Qualification Standard. Submit your application, including cover letter, current resumé, and responses to the selection criteria via email to email@example.com.
Get in touch
We know the importance of understanding the work environment before you commit to an application. If you need answers to your questions about the role or you just want to make sure we're a good fit for you before applying to join us, we'd be happy to arrange a time to talk. Start by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.