A WINNING TEAM
Current Job Vacancies
Clerical Assistant - Moree Campus
Community College Northern Inland Inc. is a not-for-profit registered training organisation (RTO) specialising in a range of nationally accredited adult education programs. The College currently has an opportunity to join our team as a part-time clerical assistant in our Moree Campus. The position is a temporary relief role until March 2023.
In this position you will assist the Moree Campus Coordinator by providing day-to-day administration functions to the Campus. You will provide excellent customer service as the first point of contact for students and visitors and respond to all forms of correspondence to ensure the smooth running of the Campus. The position includes the handling of confidential information. Applicants must have reasonable physical fitness as room preparation is a required component of the position.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft 365 or similar cloud system including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Intermediate skills in email and file management.
- Ability to work in a high volume environment.
- Attention to detail and mature work ethic.
- An interest in the training sector as a career.
- Experience working as part of a team.
- Experience in a confidential environment, with knowledge of privacy laws and the ability to use good judgement (common sense).
- Commitment to excellence in customer service.
- Current car driver's licence.
- Car with comprehensive insurance.
- To be appointed to this role you must provide a current Working With Children Check and National Police Clearance Certificate.
- Experience in a similar clerical role within the community or government sector.
- Experience using third party software and apps such as student management systems, and social media platforms.