JOIN A WINNING TEAM
JOIN A WINNING TEAM
Current Job Vacancies
Campus Coordinator - Narrabri Community College
Community College Northern Inland Inc. is a not-for-profit registered training organisation (RTO) specialising in a range of nationally accredited adult education programs. The College is currently seeking suitable candidates for the position of Campus Coordinator—Narrabri.
This position is responsible to the Executive Officer for the running of the local campus and outreach sites around Narrabri. The campus coordinator is required to research, plan and coordinate the delivery of a range of education and training courses for the local community. This is a full-time role.
- Be the local ‘face’ of the college.
- Research and report adult community needs and organise courses in response to the identified needs of people and businesses in the community in order to plan and collate an education and vocational training program.
- Build and maintain a relationship with referral agencies and local businesses to be their RTO of choice for clients and staff.
- Organise courses and activities including:
- assisting with recruitment of tutors;
- selecting times, dates and venues; and
- arranging course resourcing in line with ASQA and funding body requirements.
- Provide front line customer service, administration of student enrolments and classes using a third-party student management system.
- Provide day-to-day management of the campus facilities and training resource requirements and external venue requirements.
- Provide day-to-day support to trainers, facilitators and visiting staff.
- Provide student support and referrals.
- Meet ASQA and NSW DET standards and guidelines including providing reports.
- Organise and prepare content for marketing including photos and testimonials.
Hours of work
- The position is full-time and requires relative fitness.
- Evening and weekend work can be expected and some flexibility around hours is a feature of the role.
- The position will be based in the college premises with some travel required.
- The Campus Coordinator is also responsible for the support and coordination of the Namoi Women's Shed.
- Local community involvement, knowledge of the district community or the ability to develop local networks and sustain partnerships.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft 365 or similar cloud system including Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Demonstrated skills in business development and promotion.
- Excellent skills in email and file management.
- Experience using third-party software and apps such as student management systems, office software and social media platforms.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- Excellent planning skills with attention to detail and customer focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Driver’s licence and access to a vehicle with comprehensive insurance.
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
- Experience developing and leading a team of workers.
- Experience in a confidential environment and able to use good judgement (common sense).
- To be appointed to this role you must provide a current Working With Children Check and National Police Clearance Certificate.
- Certificate IV Training and Assessment.
- Business or administration qualifications.
- Understanding and experience of the vocational education and training sector.
- Experience coordinating and/or delivering funded programs.
Ready to apply?
To apply, download and read the Campus Coordinator job description. Submit your application, including cover letter, current resumé, and responses to the selection criteria via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.