A WINNING TEAM
Current Job Vacancies
Business Trainer and Assessor
Community College Northern Inland Inc. is a not-for-profit registered training organisation (RTO) specialising in the delivery of a range of nationally accredited adult education programs. The College is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Trainer and Assessor to deliver our Business qualifications and programs.
We provide Business training throughout the Northern Inland region, at our campuses in Barraba, Bingara, Gunnedah, Inverell, Moree, Narrabri and Warialda. We pride ourselves on the quality of training we deliver—our key focus is our students and affording them with a rewarding and enriching learning experience.
Due to an increase in demand, we're seeking a Business Trainer and Assessor to join our dedicated team. The position is part-time with potential for full-time hours for the right person. This position will commence in 2023.
You should currently hold, or be willing to obtain:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment; or
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment + TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills + TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools.
- a relevant qualification from the Business Services Training Package.
You will also need:
- a valid driver’s licence;
- access to your own comprehensively insured vehicle;
- a current National Police Clearance Check; and
- a current Working With Children Check.
Ready to apply?
To apply, download and read the Trainer Assessor Duty Statement and Trainer Assessor Qualification Standard. Submit your application, including cover letter, current resumé, and responses to the selection criteria via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.