A WINNING TEAM
Current Job Vacancies
Business and Foundation Skills Trainer and Assessor
Delivery across all Community College Northern Inland campuses.
Community College Northern Inland Inc. is a not-for-profit registered training organisation (RTO) specialising in a range of nationally accredited adult education programs. The College is currently seeking a qualified and experienced Trainer and Assessor to deliver our Business and Foundation Skills qualifications and programs.
We provide Business and Foundation Skills training throughout the Northern Inland region, at our campuses in Barraba, Bingara, Gunnedah, Inverell, Moree, Narrabri and Warialda. We pride ourselves on the quality of training we deliver—our key focus is our students and affording them with a rewarding and enriching learning experience.
Due to an increase in demand, we're seeking a Trainer and Assessor from throughout the Northern Inland region to join our dedicated team. The position is casual with potential for full-time hours for the right person. This role requires travel across our campuses.
You should currently hold, or be willing to obtain:
- TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment; or
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment + TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills + TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools.
- a relevant qualification from the Business Services Training Package.
- a relevant qualification from the Foundation Skills Training Package.
You will also need:
- a valid driver’s licence;
- access to your own comprehensively insured vehicle;
- a current National Police Clearance Check; and
- a current Working With Children Check.
Ready to apply?
To apply, download and read the Trainer Assessor Duty Statement and Trainer Assessor Qualification Standard. Submit your application, including cover letter, current resumé, and responses to the selection criteria via email to email@example.com.